Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Digital Media is an innovative online degree that gives students the technical skills and capabilities for a career in the creative media industries. Studies include, digital humanities, where students develop skills in video and documentary production; the creative process, digital forms of interactive text and image making, web design, multimedia and digital design; historical and cultural views of contemporary media scapes within the digital environment; and how the Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museum sector has been radically transformed by technological innovation.
- Digital Media
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|