Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Criminal Justice is designed specifically for online learning. Students learn current trends in innovative fields such as cybercrime, victimology, offender rehabilitation and desistance theory, and graduate with a holistic understanding of the criminal justice industry. Study includes courses from a range of disciplines including law, policing, applied criminology, psychology, and sociology.
- Criminal Justice
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Mid year intake