Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours) four-year professional degree prepares students for future leadership and managerial roles in the building and construction industry. Students can pursue their career interests and specialise in one of three high-growth areas in construction project management, quantity surveying, or building surveying in their final year.Students develop a well-rounded understanding of the entire project lifecycle and explore modern project management techniques, develop skills to assess building compliance, and gain financial acumen to manage construction businesses in a commercial environment.The technical and practical skills gained throughout this degree prepare students for a range of roles required in large-scale commercial, infrastructure and residential projects.Students are introduced to Building Information Modelling (BIM) and modern construction techniques and learn to use software including Autodesk Revit, MS Project, Cost X, Navisworks 2016 and Synchro Pro. Students already working in the industry can immediately apply what they have learned in the workplace.
- Construction Management
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $92,000||No|