Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Community Health online degree prepares students for a career as a non-clinical health professional, providing them with a strong foundation of knowledge in human biology, psychology, mental health and cultural safety in both national and international settings. Students learn how to work with a diverse range of clients, to develop plans that assist in the delivery of care by health professionals, and how to remain up-to-date with the changing regulations and technologies in this evolving field.
- Community Health
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $72,600||No|