Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Bachelor of Business (Marketing) degree is 100% online and designed specifically for online learning. With a focus on providing leading-edge marketing knowledge and real industry experience, students are prepared for a wide range of careers. Students gain a solid understanding of business fundamentals before moving into their marketing specialisation, where they focus on areas such as consumer behaviour, market research and analysis, as well as advertising and brand management. Graduates will have the skills to make smart marketing decisions and learn to communicate with different target audiences, create strategies to grow revenue, build customer loyalty, as well as analyse brand performance and advertising metrics.
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program has been evaluated and accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). Gaining AMI accreditation represents one of several processes ensuring this program provides graduates with an appropriate set of knowledge and skills required by employers within the marketing-related field.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||No|