Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Marketing) allows students to graduate with an industry-accredited degree and the ability to understand markets, develop strategies and grow revenue for business. Students learn from lecturers and tutors who advise some of the world's biggest brands and have the opportunity to gain real-world experience through internships, placements, overseas study opportunities and advanced masterclasses.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program has been evaluated and accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI). Gaining AMI accreditation represents one of several processes ensuring this program provides graduates with an appropriate set of knowledge and skills required by employers within the marketing-related field.
Students can package the Bachelor of Business (Marketing) with the Master of Management (Tourism and Event Management) degree and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|
High achieving students may be eligible for the Ehrenberg Scholarship which covers one year of paid fees and the opportunity to apply for part-time work at the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science.