Bachelor of Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management (DBBL)
University of South Australia (UniSA)
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) provides students with a general management knowledge with a focus on operations and logistics functions.
- Business School core courses
- courses in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
- Supply chain management
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|
Browse more courses
Enquire about this course