Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Business (Economics, Finance and Trade) provides an in-depth understanding of the global business environment focusing on currency markets, exchange and global trade, and how they operate worldwide. Students gain a unique blend of analytical, conceptual and strategic problem-solving skills for a range of industry sectors, and have the chance to learn in the state-of-the-art Iress Trading Room on campus. Graduates of this degree will be at the forefront of the latest international business developments and have the expertise to apply logical, critical and creative solutions essential for business success.
- Business School core courses
- the required courses in Economics, Finance and Trade and appropriate electives
- completion of courses totalling 108 units.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students can package the Bachelor of Business (Economics, Finance and Trade) with the Master of Finance degree and graduate with two qualifications in just four years with the 3+1 Pathway to Masters program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $97,800||No|