Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Nursing is designed to prepare nurses for leadership roles in the health care system, or for further academic study in Nursing at postgraduate level. The qualification is also ideal for practitioners seeking to advance their careers. This course is designed to allow professional development to occur in tandem with academic rigour. The program aims to provide an academic avenue for professional development.
24 credit points
- Reflection For Practice
- Legal and Professional Issues
- Developments in Nursing Care
- Essential Skills for Health Researchers
Standard entry requirements
- 3 year Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Or qualification to practise as a Registered Nurse, or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|