Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The major strand of study in human resources management is the management of people within an organisation, their recruitment and selection, training and development, appraisal and remuneration. In addition, students study the theory and practice of relations between employers, employees, unions and government. The Bachelor of Arts provides a broad range of options to build a stimulating and varied program of study.
- Archaeology (Fremantle only)
- Behavioural science (Fremantle only)
- Applied Psychology (Sydney only)
- English literature
- Environmental management (Fremantle only)
- Film and Screen Production
- Human Resource Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Justice
- Theatre Studies
- Theology, Writing (Sydney only)
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Admissions interview
- Mature age applicants should have completed a pre-university course at an approved college/TAFE, or a satisfactory result in the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
Australian Human Resource Institute.
It is encouraged for students coming from a Notre Dame Pathway Program to look at entering in to a single degree first before changing their enrolment to a double degree. Applicants are encouraged to liaise with the Admissions office.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney||International: $70,056||Yes||No information available|