Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Diploma of Business covers all three core skills units and five of the eight core units of Southern Cross University's Bachelor of Business. Topics could include accounting, finance, economics, business law, statistics, marketing, management, ethics and sustainability.
- The Diploma of Business has a total 8 units (96 credit points). There are 2 study sessions each year
- full-time students normally undertake 4 units per session, completing the course in 1 year.
- Language and Learning in your Discipline
- Quantitative Methods with Economics
- Communication in Organisations
- Managing Organisations
- Learning for Future Careers
- Web Development
- Contemporary Issues in Information Technology
- Systems Analysis and Design
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12
- Or TAFE or VET Awards (Certificate IV and above)
- Or Undergraduate and Postgraduate study
- Or work experience (minimum of 1 year full-time equivalent)
- Or Special Tertiary Admissions Test and Bridging and Preparation Programs
Successful graduates of the Diploma of Business will be eligible to gain one year of advanced standing towards the Associate Degree of Business, Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Digital Business, Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management or the Bachelor of Information Technology.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gold Coast||International: $25,200||Yes||No information available|
The program is offered through SCU College, which provides extra support to students.