Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Masters by Research program sees candidates working with a Principal Supervisor, appointed by the Research Higher Degrees Sub Committee, with the approval of the School.
This degree is awarded on the basis of an eternally examined thesis of approximately 40,000 words
- Multimedia signal processing and management
- Multimedia communication and sensor networks
- Artificial intelligence
- Applied mathematics and mechanics
- Health informatics
- Climate informatics
Standard entry requirements
- To be eligible for admission as a Candidate for a Masters by research degree a person must: have graduated with or qualified for a four year Honours Bachelor degree, or Degree with Honours, at least second class honours level, that included a dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at Masters level
- Or hold qualifications and/or have demonstrated skills, experience, research, or publications which are assessed as being at least equivalent to the qualifications above. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will be required to undertake an additional programme of study equivalent to a fourth year of advanced undergraduate study and research in the relevant field.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gippsland (Churchill)||International: $38,250||Yes||No information available|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $38,250||Yes||No information available|
|Berwick||International: $38,250||Yes||No information available|