Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Graduates of this program will also have the specialist knowledge required to understand and implement advanced software engineering techniques - design, implement and maintain IT systems using a well-informed software engineering approach and create high quality software in a systematic and efficient manner. Graduates may find employment in a wide range of industries including security and defence, education, aerospace, health, business and finance.
- 180 credit points
- 13 core courses
- Understanding the Digital Revolution
- Networking and Security
- Big Data and Analytics
- Foundations of Programming
- Comparative Programming Languages
- Business Process Analytics and Change
- Professional Research and Communication
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Enterprise Systems
- IT Service Management and Professional Culture
- IT Project Management Leadership
- Software Engineering Methodologies
- IT Professional Engagement.
Standard entry requirements
The entry requirement is successful completion of a degree that is the equivalent of a Bachelor degree, not necessarily in an IT-related discipline. The applicant's entire academic record can be taken into consideration when assessing eligibility for the course. Selection officers will consider the applicant's range of studies, and can place greater importance on studies which demonstrate ability to progress satisfactorily in an IT degree.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $38,250||No||No information available|