Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is part of the Business Services Training Package. It reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. At this level, individuals use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- 12 units: 4 core
- 8 elective
- Core: Manage finances
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop and implement a business plan. Electives: Optimise customer engagement operations
- Design and launch new customer engagement facilities
- Forecast and plan using customer engagement traffic information analysis
- Plan and establish compliance management systems
- Develop and implement strategies for intellectual property management
- Manage strategic contracts
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education