Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is part of the Business Services Training Package. It reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. It is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
- Electives: Develop an advertising campaign
- Manage advertising production
- Execute an advertising campaign
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Manage human resources strategic planning
- Manage knowledge and information
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Manage the marketing process
- Manage international marketing programs
- Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies
- Develop and implement strategies for intellectual property management
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
Entrance requirements vary between providers