Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The design of this program acknowledges the need of the Australian sports industry for administrators who are familiar with the contemporary sports environment. The increasing political, legislative, and commercial complexity of the issues surrounding the administration of sport demands managers with enhanced qualifications at a postgraduate level.
Those seeking a career as middle and senior managers in the sports and related industries
- 8 subjects including: Principles of Sports Administration
- Accounting and Finance in Sports Admin
- Governance Law and Ethics in Sports Admin
- Facility and Human Resource Management in Sports Admin
- Marketing and Media Relations in Sports Admin
- Event and Risk Management in Sports Admin
- Independent Case Study in Sports Admin.
- Sports administration
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Or Advanced Diploma and work experience
- Or extensive work experience
Students can exit the course after 4 units and graduate with the Graduate Certificate in Sports Administration. This course is studied in an online format.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Sydney Olympic Park||International: $19,416||No|