Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This course is for students who wish to reach an advanced level of English while learning job searching skills. It is designed for people from non-English speaking backgrounds who have overseas qualifications, training, skills or experience. It develops students' awareness of the culture of the Australian workplace and improves job seeking skills and communication skills for casual and formal workplace interaction.
- Core: Pronunciation skills for employment. Electives: Deliver a service to customers
- Interact effectively with others at work
- Language and culture of employment in Australia
- Speaking skills for workplace texts
- Use oral communication skills for complex workplace presentations
- Use oral communication skills to facilitate workplace negotiations
- Use routine strategies for career planning
- Writing skills for public sector applications. Plus units from Jobseeking or Workplace elective areas.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Southport, Rawlins Street||International: $5,400||No||