Rotary Club of Thornlie Helen Hosking Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry

University of Western Australia, The (UWA)

The Rotary Club of Thornlie has established a fund in the memory of Mrs Helen Hosking to provide a summer vacation scholarship in the discipline of biochemistry. The scholarship is called the Rotary Club of Thornlie Helen Hosking Vacation Scholarship in Biochemistry.

Eligibility

The scholarship is open to students who have completed a major in Biochemistry and who are undertaking a research project in an approved research laboratory during the summer vacation period.

Amount $1,500

The scholarship is valued at $1,500 with 75 per cent being paid during the period the project is undertaken and the remaining 25 per cent paid upon presentation of a satisfactory project report to the Head of the School of Chemistry and Biochemistry.

Closing date 31 August
Frequency Annual
Duration weeks
Student type Australian
Gender Co-Ed
For Australian students
For international students
Level of study Undergraduate / VET
Postgraduate
Field of studys Sciences
More information
Is the information on this page correct? Request update
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest scholarships and education news
You must agree before submitting.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Join the conversation