Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This is an academically rigorous and professionally relevant accounting course recognised globally. It develops a strong foundation in conceptual knowledge incorporating recent developments in sustainability and global trends in accounting. This is complemented with skill development focusing on critically thinking, problem solving, creativity, and social aspects through authentic assessment including reflection. The course assists graduates to become responsible and ethical citizens who use their intercultural understanding to contribute to the demands of their local and global communities. This course is designed for non-accountants, who upon completion will be eligible to qualify for accreditation with CPA Australia and/or Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
- 192 credit points consisting of: 13 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
CPA Australia; Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $51,600||Yes||