Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
UWA’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) has a strong focus on current business trends and is highly desirable for professionals looking to move into higher levels of management. The practical business and leadership skills that you will acquire from an MBA makes it one of the most valuable graduate degrees for your career. An MBA provides you with a competitive advantage in the job market by equipping you with the knowledge, skills and professional network to add immediate value to your organisation. An MBA can also adjust your career goals, lead to new opportunities and open new pathways to success that were not available to you before.The right MBA can transform your career by changing the way you think about yourself, your potential and the world around you.An MBA from UWA, Western Australia’s leading university, will give you the very best chance of achieving your career aspirations.
7 core units and 5 elective units
- Natural resources
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Social impact
Standard entry requirements
- To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—(a) a bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA and at least three years of relevant documented professional experience
- And(i) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent
- Or(ii) at least two additional years of relevant documented professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course
- Or(b)(i) a UWA graduate certificate which articulates with this course
- And(ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent
- Or(c)(i) a Graduate Certificate in Business, or an equivalent qualification from a post-experience and accredited course, as recognised by UWA
- And(ii) the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 70 per cent.
Graduate Certificate in Business; Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Graduate Certificate in Leadership; Graduate Certificate in Social Impact.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|