Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Gain a world-class degree which offers flexible study modes, extensive choice of option units, and opportunities to participate in social and networking activities. No two business leaders are the same so the UWA Business School's MBA Flexible allows students to tailor their studies to suit their lifestyle. The MBA Flexible has three intakes each year - in January, May and August. Each trimester, students can choose to study between one and four units, meaning that they can complete their MBA in between one and five years. If they want to study intensively for one trimester or take a break from study for a trimester students can. This MBA study option includes weeknight and weekend intensive classes, as well as selected online classes, and is built to accommodate the students' needs.
7 core units and 5 elective units
- Natural resources
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Social impact
Standard entry requirements
- Pathway One: Bachelor degree, or equivalent as recognised by UWA
- And at least 3 years' relevant, documented, professional experience
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent
- Or a valid Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 550
- Or at least 2 additional years (5 years total) of relevant documented professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course. Pathway Two: UWA Graduate Certificate in Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Leadership or Social Impact with a weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent. Pathway Three: Graduate Certificate in Business, or an equivalent accredited post-experience qualification, as recognised by UWA, with a weighted average mark of at least 70 per cent. Applicants are also required to submit a CV and personal statement.
Graduate Certificate in Business; Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Graduate Certificate in Leadership; Graduate Certificate in Social Impact.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|