It looks like the details of this course have recently changed. We recommend search for similar courses on The Good Universities Guide here or contact this institution for more information
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Asia is home to four of Australia's five major trading partners, and boasts some of the oldest and most vibrant modern cultures in the world. Learn how to make the most of it. This course will give you the skills and knowledge crucial to understanding and engaging with the Asian region. With flexible study options, including part-time and evening courses, you can enhance your career prospects by developing an in-depth understanding of the region, with the option of specialising in politics or business.
- Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean
Standard entry requirements
- A relevant bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent in the Level 3 units of a relevant major
- OR a Graduate Certificate in Asian Studies, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA
- And the equivalent of a UWA weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent.