Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to equip students with advanced knowledge and the management skills necessary to pursue a career in the tourism and events industry.
- 54 units
- 4 Tourism and Event Management specialisation courses
- 4 program core courses
- 2 Tourism and Event Management specialisation electives
- 2 Business School electives.
- Tourism and event management
Standard entry requirements
- Completed bachelor degree or graduate certificate in a business discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards within the last two years.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $35,900||No||
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry. Students can apply for the Executive Partner Program. Paired with a highly successful senior executive, students gain industry insights and expert advice to enhance their career.