Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The UniSA Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been developed for experienced managers and executives. It has a strong practical focus embedded in senior management decision-making and industry relevance. Students gain real-world insights through access to academic and industry experts, and through curriculum informed by current research and professional practice. Students deepen their expertise in fields such as strategy, marketing, finance, leadership, law, international business and ethics and sustainability.
- 54 units
- 12 courses of 4.5 units
- structured Commencement Seminar.
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- 3 years full time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Or Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least Pass Level 1 (55%) across 4 courses, or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university
- Or the Program Director may, under exceptional circumstances, accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who have demonstrated the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $40,300||No||
Applicants are required to submit a detailed curriculum vitae or equivalent with at least one referee who can validate work experience.