Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management teaches core courses in HRM and specialised areas such as recruitment and selection, employment law, and people, leadership and performance. Students develop the skills and confidence to problem-solve, think critically and analytically, and communicate effectively across the field of HRM. Students can also choose to benefit from a work experience industry placement, or a field-based overseas study tour.
Those seeking to enter the industry but have not studied HRM; practitioners who seek credentials; and practitioners who want to upgrade their skills
- 36 units
- 1 Business School core course
- 5 specialisation courses
- 2 elective courses.
- Human Resource Management
- Workplace Health and Safety Management
- Workplace Learning and Development
- Employment Law
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Recruitment and Selection.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- Or Graduate Certificate from a recognised higher education institution. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $35,900||No||
Normally applicants who have completed a degree with a grade point average of 4 or better will be eligible for entry.