Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The program prepares students for careers in a wide range of natural resources management agencies and industries and equips them with the knowledge and skills necessary to take a leadership role and responsibility in those organisations.
- 36 units of courses
- 5 core courses (22.5 units)
- 3 electives (13.5 units).
- Environmental science
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or a Graduate Certificate in a relevant discipline from a recognised higher education institution
- Relevant disciplines typically include science, engineering, environmental studies and environmental management
- Applicants with qualifications in other disciplines are encouraged to apply and will be assessed on a case by case basis
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standard within the last two years prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mawson Lakes||International: $31,500||Yes||No information available|