Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration focuses on experienced-based learning and current business issues, and takes students to the next step in their career. Students hone their managerial skills and specialised knowledge through studying areas such as strategic management, managerial finance, international business, ethics, marketing, or leadership and change management. Students develop advanced skills in thinking strategically and critically and understand ethical considerations within a local and international context.
Experienced managers and professionals to develop managerial skills and knowledge
36 units of study, normally completed as 8 courses of 4.5 unit value each, plus a structured Commencement Seminar.
- Business Administration
- Law for Managers
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Study Tour.
Standard entry requirements
- 3 years full time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Or Graduate Certificate in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least a Pass Level1 (55%), or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university
- Or minimum of 7 years full time management experience. Applicants are required to submit a detailed curriculum vitae or equivalent with at least one referee who can validate work experience. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This postgraduate degree is offered as part of a suite of three qualifications (graduate certificate, graduate diploma and Master of Business Administration). Each qualification extends to the next, so students can easily transition to the next level qualification. If students decide to exit this qualification having completed the first four courses they receive the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. If they wish to do further study, students can consider going on to the Master of Business Administration.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $40,300||Yes||