Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Psychological Science and Sociology provides students with a solid foundation in the underlying principles and concepts of sociology, social policy and psychology. Students develop specialised knowledge in either ageing and disability and/or criminal justice; explore topics such as sociological theory, counselling, social policy analysis and community-based and participatory research methods; and solve real-world case studies relevant to the industry.
- Psychological Science
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UniSA Online||International: $69,000||Yes||No information available|