Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Interior Architecture provides a focus on design research, theory and practice and prepares students for a rewarding career in the creative interior architecture industry. The curriculum is closely aligned with industry and students will learn about and gain practical experience in interior design practice along with furniture design and placemaking.
- Interior Architecture
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Graduates of this program are eligible for Associate Membership of the Design Institute of Australia. The Bachelor of Interior Architecture does not confer qualifications in Architecture and the South Australian Architects Act legislation (1939) restricts the use of the title `Architect' to those registered by the Architects Board of South Australia.
Students with an overall GPA of 5.0 or above at the end of the third year of the program of study will be invited into the 36 unit honours strand. Students who take up the honours option will take the four honours courses in place of their final year of the program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City West||International: $121,200||Yes||