Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Information Technology and Data Analytics online degree provides students with the core concepts of IT and analytics, using the same tools and technology used by industry in big data analysis, statistics and project management. Students learn how to perform data exploration using visualisation, statistical techniques and data mining techniques to identify relationships and opportunities; perform predictive analytics on large data sets using an industry standard software tool set; use the R language for statistical analysis of large and complex data sets; and in the final year of the degree, work on authentic industry problems using real business scenarios.
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
Standard entry requirements
- Successfully complete equivalent to a minimum of half a year full time study of a higher education program
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Pass a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Qualify for special entry
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|