Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Communication and Media equips students with the knowledge and skills to create, develop and deliver communication across a range of platforms with a focus on communication for both traditional and online media. Practical, real-world experience is a key component of this degree and in their final year students complete an industry internship. This important hands-on experience will prepare students for a variety of communication roles.
- 108 units of study
- 9 units of core courses
- 45 units of major
- 18 units of professional concentration
- 27 units of sub-major
- 9 units of electives.
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- And meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Based on academic merit and quota, students may have the option to do the one-year Bachelor of Arts (Honours). Other selection criteria may apply.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Magill||International: $84,000||Yes||No information available|
|City West||International: $80,100||Yes||No information available|