Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Enhance your employment prospects by studying Cultural Studies with a second major. Taking a second major will develop your capabilities to explore and understand diverse ways of thinking, which is highly regarded by prospective employers. Study at a university ranked No.1 in SA for Learner Engagement in the Humanities1. Use this degree as a pathway to further study, including teaching. Have the opportunity to study part of your degree overseas, as part of our international exchange study programs.
- 108 units
- 9 units of core courses
- 36 units of an Arts specialisation
- 36 units of a second Arts major
- 18 units of a minor
- 9 units of electives.
- Arts - Cultural Studies
- Applied Linguistics
- Creative Writing and Literature
- English Language
- History and Global Politics
- Languages (French/Italian/Japanese)
- Law, Policy and Politics
- Performing Arts
- Screen Studies
- Social Media
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Cert IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This degree can be used as a pathway to further study, including teaching.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Enrolment in the English Language major is only available to non-native speakers of English.