Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Arts (Church History) enables students to acquire a deep and broad understanding of key themes and methodologies in church history and to integrate knowledge of the field.
- The Master of Arts (Church History) consists of 180 points comprised of: 45 points of Foundational units in three disciplines from at least two Fields, where one of the disciplines is Church History
- 60 points of Elective units in the discipline of Church History
- 15 points of Elective units in any discipline
- One Capstone unit of at least 15 points in the discipline of Church History or in synthesis with it
- Further Foundational or Elective units to make a total of 180 points.
- Church history
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Catholic Theological College||International: $27,432||No|
|Yarra Theological Union||International: $27,432||No|