Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Marketing experts are strategists, innovators and communicators. They craft irresistible experiences, delight customers and create value. Our Master of Marketing is an advanced degree designed to skyrocket students into senior marketing positions. Our graduates go on to exciting marketing careers in business, government, community service and not-for-profit organisations. You could shape the future of global food, fashion or tech brands. You might analyse consumer data and suggest sales strategies based on your research. Perhaps you'll connect with partners in public relations or represent the athletic elite as a sports agent. Your role in today's marketing environment is dictated only by your own ambitions.
- This intensive program will challenge marketing and non-marketing undergraduates alike. You will: explore future-oriented marketing concepts
- learn to make informed finance and accounting decisions
- develop critical and strategic thinking skills
- apply cutting-edge analytical tools and techniques
- gain deep insights into local and global markets
- pursue electives aligned to your interests and career goals, from social entrepreneurship to direct wine marketing.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
Graduates may gain partial credit towards the Australian Marketing Institute's Certified Practising Marketer qualification. Completing four prescribed courses will also allow you to apply for the Australian Market and Social Research Society's Certificate in Market Research.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $69,000||Yes|