Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Entrepreneurs and investors are necessary in all areas and industries, from science and health to media, arts and education. They take the risks needed to start up new businesses and social ventures. This rigorous two-year degree sets you up to build sustainable organisations, grow wealth for stakeholders and make positive impacts in your community. With it you might shine a spotlight on an unexpected renewable energy source. You could explore ecotourism or virtual reality. Perhaps you'll invest in a world-changing approach to everyday healthcare. This degree is also suitable if you want to be a corporate intrapreneur, driving innovative products and services for employers. You could even find alternative career pathways in government and not-for-profit sectors.
- Our Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship gives you practical knowledge, access to networks and a growth mindset for success. In core courses you will: build tools for assessing and implementing ambitious ideas and ventures
- learn how to create supportive environments that foster and enable innovation
- examine entrepreneurial investment and management practices
- complete a six-unit research project. There's also a research track available, designed to qualify you for higher degrees by research. In this pathway you'll complete a 12-unit project.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic students - Bachelor degree or equivalent, or a completed Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from the University of Adelaide
- International students - Bachelor degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $89,000||Yes|