Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Our Master of Finance and Business Economics is suited to business or economics graduates seeking in-depth advancement in their area. It also meets the needs of graduates with related degrees looking to comprehensively adapt to the fields of economics and finance. Once completed, you might go on to be a high-stakes stockbroker, banker, data analyst in a government agency or health economist with a pharmaceutical group. You could be a demand planner in a big wine company. Perhaps you'll help people secure their dream homes or retirement goals as a financial planner.
Business or economics graduates seeking advancement or other graduates keen to adapt to economics and finance
- While the degree includes study in both areas, students must specialise in one. Depending on your goals and interests you will: study wealth management and financial modelling in depth
- learn analytical tools for financial decision-making
- analyse theoretical and applied aspects of modern economics and econometrics
- discover advanced techniques for analysing and managing data
- explore matters relating to the growth and stability of the whole economic system.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
The Master of Finance and Business Economics covers a substantial part of the body of knowledge required should you wish to pursue further professional studies with the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute. It is also recognised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) registry as RG146-compliant for several specialised finance fields.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $92,000||Yes|