Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
International trade and development is the glue that binds humanity into a single, powerful engine of progress. It has the potential to generate widespread prosperity, raise global living standards, strengthen societies, and build strong, respectful cross-border relationships. Leaders who master its complexities will enjoy a wealth of career opportunities throughout the world. Our Master of Business Administration (International Trade and Development) can be entered immediately upon completing any bachelor degree and will make you one of them. You could tailor a multinational's market development strategies for specific global regions; mastermind a non-government organisation's community-building programs in developing countries; or lead official delegations to advance your country's interests at the WTO.
- The MBA (International Trade and Development) is part of the Adelaide Business School's MBA suite and can be completed over two years. You don't need professional experience to apply, as the degree will equip you with: a deep understanding of global trade drivers (economic, geopolitical and cultural) and the levers of power
- a thorough working knowledge of best-practice community development principles
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills that give you the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing
- extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
- Money and banking
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $92,000||Yes|