Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The University of Adelaide's Business School has been pushing boundaries in business education for over 115 years. We have a wide range of innovative postgraduate courses designed to build advanced business skills and knowledge. This one-year program offers a high quality and flexible introduction to the commercial realm and may meet your needs for professional development by itself, or end up counting towards a Master of Commerce. If your strengths lie in understanding and working with people you could pursue marketing or project management. Perhaps you've a knack for patterns and numbers that will see you move into corporate accounting or market research.
Graduates from any discipline
- With this course you will: study foundational commercial and business practices
- explore accounting, economics and finance principles
- build management and marketing knowledge
- pursue electives according to your interests and career goals
- advance your communication skills.
Standard entry requirements
Bachelor degree or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $46,000||Yes|