Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Project management is about delivering successful results for business, government and the community. It requires passion, resolve and vision. This one-year degree will set you up to manage projects at whole new scales and levels of complexity. You could organise major sporting events or coordinate living arts festivals. You might manage megaprojects in healthcare, science, manufacturing, catering, entertainment or the defence sector. Perhaps you'll head a marketing team in Silicon Valley or oversee the development of a multi-storey tower in Dubai.
Graduate and professionals seeking project management skills
- Our Graduate Diploma in Applied Project Management places a strong emphasis on holistic and systems-based project management. You will: learn scalable project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- build your understandings around world-leading practices (PMBOK Guide and PRINCE2)
- take courses in Enterprise Transformations, and Portfolios and Programs Management
- specialise in either complex project management or project management controls
- confidently apply your learning to meet professional and organisational goals
- develop the leadership skills required for large-scale projects. PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
- Domestic students - Bachelors degree or equivalent or Graduate Certificate in Applied Project Management
- International students - Bachelors degree or equivalent.
The University of Adelaide is a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units for its approved training courses. PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $44,500||Yes|