Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Project management is about delivering successful results for business, government and the community. It requires passion, resolve and vision. This 6-month program will set you up to manage projects at whole new scales and levels of complexity. You could go on to organise major sporting events or coordinate living arts festivals. You might manage megaprojects in healthcare, science, manufacturing, catering, entertainment or the defence sector. Perhaps you'll head a marketing team in Silicon Valley or oversee the development of a multi-storey tower in Dubai.
Graduate and professionals seeking project management skills
- Our Graduate Certificate in Applied Project Management places a strong emphasis on holistic and systems-based project management. Completing four core courses you will: learn scalable project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- build your understandings around world-leading practices (PMBOK Guide and PRINCE2)
- confidently apply your learning to meet professional and organisational goals
- develop the leadership skills required for large-scale projects.
- Project management
Standard entry requirements
- A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Applicants without a Bachelors degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of a minimum of seven years work experience supported by a portfolio of evidence approved by the Faculty
The University of Adelaide is a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI), approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units for its approved training courses. PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $22,250||No|