Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Economics is everywhere: in the lives of individuals, in the news, in government policy and in the decision-making of big and small organisations. This six-month program covers core economic principles to help you navigate the complexities of a globalised world. It's suited to those seeking foundational knowledge and skills in the area. No prior economics knowledge is required for entry.
- Our Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics sets you up to use economic tools and skills in the modern world. Completing three core courses and one elective, you will: build essential knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics
- apply economic concepts to a range of fields
- explore economic growth and development and the organisation of markets
- practise advanced techniques for managing data
- gain enhanced analytical, reasoning and communication skills.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $22,250||Yes|