Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program sets you up for understanding and working in the business world. It's a great introduction to business for students who want to explore the topic before undertaking the full bachelor degree. The diploma also acts as a recognised qualification should you choose to come out of the Bachelor of Commerce after one year of learning. If you want to study further, and successfully pass the diploma, you'ill be guaranteed entry into a range of University of Adelaide business degrees, plus gain credit for the first year. You could also seek employment in entry level business positions, perhaps as a marketing assistant, assistant broker or sales manager.
- To qualify for the Diploma in Business, you must complete seven core courses and one elective. With the program you will: explore principles of marketing, management, business law, accounting and business statistics
- build communication skills for business contexts
- apply your learning to real-world scenarios
- work with researchers and peers in a Small Group Discovery Experience
- benefit from collaborative problem-solving, reflections and online discussions
- develop cultural and ethical awareness.
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|