Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Want to strengthen your business skills with financial expertise? Relationships and vision are vital for business management. However, the ability to understand, analyse and use financial information is what makes a trusted business leader. With this degree you could keep company money matters above board as an auditor. You might spend your time liaising with investors. Perhaps you will find creative ways to cut costs as a budget analyst, corporate treasurer, or financial controller.
- This degree gives you a significant advantage in today's business world. You will: study strategic planning and the science of decision-making
- understand the fundamentals of financial and management accounting
- take core courses in commercial law, data analytics and marketing
- learn to effectively manage people, resources and projects
- build real-world skills through internships, industry projects and entrepreneurial challenges. In the first year of the degree, you will gain the background necessary for a career in business. Core courses include Accounting, Commercial Law, Data Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Managing Organisations and People. In subsequent years, the focus is on developing the technical, human and social skills and the accounting knowledge and skills required for business management. With this degree, you will graduate career ready for the business world of today and have the knowledge, skills and confidence to adapt to the demands of tomorrow.
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
On completing this degree you will be eligible to apply for associate membership to either Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia. To achieve full membership, both bodies require an additional program of study and a stipulated length of work experience.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $123,000||Yes||No information available|