Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is intended for design and product development roles in the fashion industry, as well as roles associated with managing fashion business as part of an enterprise. Skills include design and product development, as well as technical production skills and business.
10 core units plus 35 electives.
- Core: Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Work safely
- Identify fabric performance and handling requirements
- Interact and network with fashion industry participants
- plus more. Electives: Evaluate commercial viability of designs
- Develop a fashion range
- Manage production processes
- Develop a textile product range
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Adelaide City||International: $28,400||Yes||No information available|
Students wishing to access VET Student Loans are required to demonstrate satisfactory reading, writing and numeracy skills; or provide evidence of successful completion of SACE Stage 2 or equivalent Australian Year 12 certificate; or completion of Certificate IV or above.