Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is designed to provide the skills necessary to perform advanced accounting roles as well as comprehensive theoretical knowledge.
3 core units plus 11 electives.
- Core: Monitor corporate governance activities
- Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools. Electives: Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
- Audit and report on financial systems and records
- Implement tax plans and evaluate tax obligations
- Conduct internal audit
- Evaluate organisation's financial performance
- Evaluate financial risk
- Develop and implement financial strategies
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
Students wishing to access VET Student Loans are required to demonstrate satisfactory reading, writing and numeracy skills, or provide evidence of successful completion of SACE Stage 2 or equivalent Australian Year 12 certificate, or completion of Certificate IV or above, as part of course counselling before enrolling.