Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills appropriate for an information technology professional. You will acquire knowledge and develop both technical and non-technical skills to effectively participate in problem solving, analysis and management required for securing interconnected information systems. This will enable you to analyse, design, implement and manage secure and reliable networked information systems, detecting and responding to incidents in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To graduate with a Certificate in Cyber Security and Networks you are required to complete 48 credit points of course units consisting of: 36 credit pooints of core units
- plus 12 credit points of discipline option units selected from an approved list of units.
- Cyber Security and Networks
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised bachelor degree in information technology or related area
- Or in any field with at least three years (full-time) work experience in the information technology field.
The QUT Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security and Networks is located at Level 8 of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Graduates will be eligible for entry into IN20 Master of Information Technology with a reduced course duration.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $17,400||No|