Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is part of the MBA suite, and articulates into the MBA program. It is effectively one-third of the MBA program and allows professionals to update their skills and acquire in-depth knowledge and skills in the core discipline areas of business.
Students must complete four core units (6 credit points each) of the MBA program and select a further 24 credit points from the MBA elective units.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised Bachelor degree in any field with a grade point average of 4.5 on QUT's 7 point scale
- A minimum three years full-time post degree work experience with minimum of 2 year relevant professional work experience and 1 year minimum supervisory/management experience
- And two referee reports. At the discretion of the Course Coordinator or nominee, applicants may also be required to
- Sit the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), the worldwide standard in aptitude assessment for admission to postgraduate management programs, and achieve a minimum score of 550
- Attend an interview with the Course Coordinator or nominee.
Advanced standing may be granted only if the course units for which the advanced standing is being sought have been completed in the last 5 years from an accredited business school or university (e.g. AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA). Successful exceptional applicants may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration and may later articulate into the MBA program under existing articulation rules: achievement of a GPA of 4.5 or greater (on a 7-point scale).
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $24,600||No|
Students without a Bachelors degree may seek entry with 7 years' professional experience (6 years minimum equivalent professional work experience plus 1 year minimum supervisory/management experience).