Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The specialisations offered in this course are designed to provide the appropriate foundation knowledge, research and skills for the chosen business discipline.
Graduates looking for career advancement, a change in career direction, career growth or personal development in business
48 credit points of units in 1 specialisation
- Applied finance
- Behavioural economics
- Financial planning
- Forensic accounting
- Human resource management
- Integrated marketing communication
- International business
- Philanthropy and nonprofit studies
- Professional accounting
- Public relations
- Strategic advertising
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Accounting and Forensic accounting majors require a degree in Accounting. Applicants, who do not have an undergraduate degree but have at least 7 years of appropriate professional employment experience, may be considered for special entry in to majors other than Accounting and Forensic accounting.
Accounting specialisation: may provide a top-up for accounting graduates to gain eligibility for enrolment in Australian professional accounting bodies' respective professional programs.
This course articulates to a range of Master of Business courses depending on the specialisation.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $16,600||No|
Integrated marketing communication major is available for external study. Philanthropy and non-profit studies may be completed online except for one intensive weekend on campus at the beginning of each semester.