QUT College has over 30 years of experience in helping students develop academic and English skills for personal, academic and professional success.
- QUT College is owned and operated by QUT which means students enjoy a real university experience from their first day.
- Students receive a QUT ID card and keep it for their entire university experience.
- QUT College is centrally located on the QUT Kelvin Grove campus, with easy access to Brisbane city and Southbank every 10 minutes via the free QUT shuttle bus.
- Students have access to all QUT facilities, services, student clubs and societies.
Our support network ensures students feel supported both socially and academically.
- Small class sizes give our students personalised access to their teachers.
- Students have access to QUT counsellors and academic support.
- The College has a dedicated Activities Officer who organises cultural and social activities for our students. Examples are yoga, basketball, music, QUT Games and trips. Through these activities, College students are connected with the wider QUT and Brisbane communities.
Students transition to a QUT degree program with certainty and greater confidence.
- Courses are focused on knowledge and skills needed in professional workplaces.
- Our programs are created with industry input and match the latest industry practice.
- College students undertake the same type of assessment as university faculty students.
- Students have access to Language and Learning support throughout their program.
- All courses are reaccredited every five years and consistently exceed Australian national standards.
Our purpose is to assist students to progress into their chosen degree and to achieve their language and academic goals.
- 1,500+ students progress to their degree each year*.
- Over 90% progression rate from EAP or diploma into degree programs.
- QUT College offers students a smooth transition to their university course.
- Students are well-prepared for their degree or progression in their careers after completing a QUT College program.
*Excluding 2020 and subsequent years impacted by COVID 19.
QUT College is an integral part of the University with its own buildings and facilities on campus. With recently renovated and refurbished classrooms and facilities, take our online tour to experience our new facilities.
All QUT students, including College students have access to facilities across our two campuses such as:
- 3 libraries
- 24-hour computer labs
- Independent Learning Centre
- Cutting edge science labs and design studios
- IELTS test centre
- Fitness and aquatic centres and FIFA approved football training facility
- QUT campus facilities: food and retail outlets, supermarkets, health clinics, restaurants, cafes and pharmacies
Tuition fee concessions
English language programs
$275 per week. This concession fee is automatically offered.
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Concession
25% off tuition fee of your English Academic Purposes program. Automatically offered.
For more information, visit https://www.qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/qut-college-english-language-concession
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Bursary
- For all new students from all countries. A bursary value of up to 15 weeks of EAP (value $6,750).
- Commence EAP before December 2021
- Automatically offered
- For students studying EAP + an academic program.
College Merit Scholarships
International students with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR)
- Receive up to $3120 of the first semester of diploma
- Available to all international students who have studied and Australian curriculum, either in Australia or overseas, and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 70 or higher.
International students with an overseas qualification (other than ATAR):
- Receive up to $3120 of the first semester of diploma; or up to$2600 of your first semester of Foundation
- Available to all international students who have completed the most recent academic qualification outside Australia with the required academic result
Other benefits may include:
- College scholarship award ceremony
- Certificate of recognition
For more information visit https://www.qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/qut-college-merit-scholarship
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Creative Industries
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Health Science (Health Studies)
- Diploma in Health Science (Nursing)
- Diploma in Information Technology
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) 1, 2, 3
- General English
- IELTS Advanced
- Standard Foundation
- Extended Foundation
- Intensive Program
- Graduate Certificate in Business and Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Health
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Information Technology
Please contact: QUT College
Postal Address: Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000 AUSTRALIA
Enquiries / Ask us a question