Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program aims to equip individuals with the specialised skills and advanced knowledge required for professional practice or research in occupational health and safety and environmental management.
Environmental health, environmental science or occupational health and safety bachelor or graduate diploma graduates
The degree structure consists of 180 credit points of core studies and 12 credit points of elective studies. The core units are in a study area that students select when applying for admission. Study area options include Environmental Health, and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Environmental Health, Occupational Health and Safety
Standard entry requirements
- Occupational Health and Safety major: A completed recognised Bachelor Degree (or higher) in any discipline
- Environmental Health major: A completed recognised Bachelor degree (or higher) in any discipline
- And a minimum of 48 credit points (equivalent of one semester full time study) of basic science units that were completed at the Bachelor degree level and must include: 12 credit points (1 subject) of foundation chemistry
- And 36 credit points in other science areas (e.g. microbiology, physics, anatomy and physiology, life science)
It is recommended that graduates from disciplines other than environmental health, environmental science or occupational health and safety first complete QUT's Graduate Diploma in OHS or QUT's Graduate Diploma in Environmental Health, and then articulate to the Master of Health, Safety and Environment.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Kelvin Grove||International: $67,700||No||No information available|