Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Global Executive Master of Business Administration course is designed for experienced managers seeking advancement to executive-level positions within or beyond their organisations, professions or sectors. It provides an advanced framework of analytical and strategic problem-solving models, and develops the leadership mindset and executive competencies of participants. The course aims to develop graduates who are global in orientation and who can lead organisations at a senior level. It emphasises contemporary business and organisational challenges, and provides an integrated approach to discipline-based academic content. The course architecture involves intensive, executive-level modules in Melbourne and in Europe, Asia and America, and features applied projects and direct engagement with businesses and industry leaders.
- The fifteen-month course is structured in four modules (96 points). Students are required to complete all four modules - two units in Foundation module (24 points)
- two units in Globalisation module (24 points)
- two units in Innovation module (24 points)
- and two units in Transformation module (24 points).
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- An Australian bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification and have a minimum of ten years work experience
- They should be in current employment in order to apply ideas in practice and to share executive experiences. Applicants must also meet the English language requirements and will be ranked based on their entire academic record, professional experience, achievements and a statement of purpose.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Students may exit this course early and apply to graduate with Graduate Certificate of Business or the Graduate Diploma of Business, provided they have satisfied the requirements for that award during their enrolment in this master's course.